Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Sri Lankan dies after gas leak

In Bekfaya, a Sri Lankan died in her room. The doctor who examined the body said that she died after inhaling large amounts of gas that leaked from the cooking gas bottle by accident. No further information was given in the National News Agency brief.

08/02/11 11:37
وفي بكفيا قضت سيري لانكية في داخل غرفتها، وبعد الكشف الذي أجراه الطبيب الشرعي تبين ان السبب تنشقها كميات زائدة من غاز متسرب من قارورة غاز الطهي، وإعتبر الحادث قضاء وقدرا.

No comments:

Post a Comment